Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rampant Irresponsible Speculation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The B5 community was founded on lewd remarks... how else can you explain the gigantic picture of Sinclair's d*ck on the Sleeping in Light section of the Lurker's Guide?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
      The B5 community was founded on lewd remarks... how else can you explain the gigantic picture of Sinclair's d*ck on the Sleeping in Light section of the Lurker's Guide?

Please keep the duck out of this!

/IAS
      Interstellar Alliance - Sweden's largest Babylon 5-club
      http://www.babcon.org/

Comment

Originally posted by iamsheridan
        Please keep the duck out of this!

/IAS
        We can't! Cronan had the duck in his barn, and you wouldn't believe the pictures I got of the two of them! Animal Husbandry indeed!
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar
          You're kidding, right? Jan talks about her crotch all the time. She even has a name for it (which I won't repeat in mixed company .. sorry, girls). I don't see a problem with it.
          Omaha dear....keep it up and I won't give you your spanking....:-D

Jan
          And yeah, I'm on AOL constantly but I don't see you!
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            Omaha dear....keep it up and I won't give you your spanking....:-D

Yeah right ... You enjoy it too much

And yeah, I'm on AOL constantly but I don't see you!
            Then check your aol cuz I've been talking the last two minutes and you're not yapping yet!

Comment

Interesting.....
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ''I don't slam people because of their race, creed, color, orientation...or even their religion (unless they throw it up in my face and try to tell me I'm evil in some way -- HA! That's a laugh! Since I know, I'm evil in every way )''

''Did I go sleep walking and have sex with another total stranger again! And if so....I've been told I taste quite good''

''...and my comment was not even necessarily lewd unless you have a particularly dirty mind''
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              One would think being openly gay would not automatically grant the individual license to blatantly parade their sexual pastimes in view of the public, however ''vague''.

Seeing as you already understand the reasons behind the provocation, you wont object to my telling you to, in the future, keep the disgusting referances to yourself.
              CRONAN
              Confirmed User
              Last edited by CRONAN; 04-09-2004, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CRONAN
                Interesting.....
                ''I don't slam people because of their race, creed, color, orientation...or even their religion (unless they throw it up in my face and try to tell me I'm evil in some way -- HA! That's a laugh! Since I know, I'm evil in every way )''

''Did I go sleep walking and have sex with another total stranger again! And if so....I've been told I taste quite good''

''...and my comment was not even necessarily lewd unless you have a particularly dirty mind''
                One would think being openly gay would not automatically grant the individual license to blatantly parade their sexual pastimes in view of the public, however ''vague''.

Seeing as you already understand the reasons behind the provocation, you wont object to my telling you to, in the future, keep the disgusting referances to yourself.
                And you won't mind me telling you, NO. If you don't like innuendo all said in the spirit of fun...then go elsewhere. Because there's a lot of us on this site, both gay and straight, that make lewd comments all the time and I refuse to censor myself simply because I'm gay and you don't like it.

That's the problem with people like you, you just don't understand that I can say what I want and be who I am, and if you don't like it, then don't read it. It's a free country. And fast becoming a free world.

You don't like censorship when it stops your close minded bigotry, but boy you love it when it stops my open minded points of view. Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it, too. Free speech and freedom mean free speech and freedom FOR ALL!

So, in future, if you don't like what I, or Omaha, or Jan or Kevin or Radhill and on and on, or any of us say, then don't read it. Skip it.

Tough.

And why can't I "parade my sexual pastimes"? You straights have done it for millenia! And we've had to sit by and put up with that one...now it's your turn.

CE

Are you a suffering closet case? Because, that's how you're acting. And if you can't take a joke...you're farbot!
                Anthony Flessas
                Writer/Producer/Director,
                SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

''And why can't I "parade my sexual pastimes"? You straights have done it for millenia! And we've had to sit by and put up with that one...now it's your turn.''
                  How... childish. Railing against the world for all its injusticies, sinking to inflicting the very same injusticies on others, reaping your revenge on those of us in this forum.

The term ''melodrama'' springs to mind....

Comment

Originally posted by CRONAN
                    ''And why can't I "parade my sexual pastimes"? You straights have done it for millenia! And we've had to sit by and put up with that one...now it's your turn.''
                    How... childish. Railing against the world for all its injusticies, sinking to inflicting the very same injusticies on others, reaping your revenge on those of us in this forum.

The term ''melodrama'' springs to mind....
                    I'm not the one who started bitching about peoples' comments or attacking them for who they are, "lewd" or no. I believe that was you. You are the one who attacked. Let us not forget that. Please, take your hatred and bigotry elsewhere. I will have no more of it, and will no longer stoop to respond to it.

If anyone wishes to discuss B5 and philosophy and fun topics, that's fine, but the flaming and attacking, I will no longer respond to.

CE
                    Anthony Flessas
                    SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

• ladies, ladies - and you too, CE ... Can't we all just get along? Do we really need to be fighting here? Surely there's SOME common ground somewhere, isn't there?

Can we all agree B5 was a great show? It's a place to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar
                        ladies, ladies - and you too, CE ... Can't we all just get along? Do we really need to be fighting here? Surely there's SOME common ground somewhere, isn't there?

Can we all agree B5 was a great show? It's a place to start.
                        I've said my peace...I'm done.
                        Anthony Flessas
                        SP Pictures

Comment

• ''You are the one who attacked. Let us not forget that.''

''Please, take your hatred and bigotry elsewhere.''

''I'm not the one who started bitching ''

''Are you a suffering closet case?''

''If anyone wishes to discuss B5 and philosophy and fun topics, that's fine''

...and to clear up matters, you were the one who provoked.

Name calling, scathing remarks, and other signs of flaming bigotry aside, there is at least one remark above worth considering.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRONAN
                            ''You are the one who attacked. Let us not forget that.''

''Please, take your hatred and bigotry elsewhere.''

''I'm not the one who started bitching ''

''Are you a suffering closet case?''

''If anyone wishes to discuss B5 and philosophy and fun topics, that's fine''

...and to clear up matters, you were the one who provoked.

Name calling, scathing remarks, and other signs of flaming bigotry aside, there is at least one remark above worth considering.
                            Most of what I said above was originally intended as in jest...and I'm not the one who made more than one anti-gay remark, suggesting prejudice.

It was your remark about "not advertising" and insinuating people should be "put down."

Like I said...I'm done.
                            Anthony Flessas
                            SP Pictures

Comment

• ''I've said my peace...I'm done''
                              ''Like I said...I'm done.''

Said when? The first time or the second time?
                              CRONAN
                              Confirmed User
                              Last edited by CRONAN; 04-09-2004, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar
                                We can't! Cronan had the duck in his barn, and you wouldn't believe the pictures I got of the two of them! Animal Husbandry indeed!
                                Can you send them to me privately?

/IAS
                                Interstellar Alliance - Sweden's largest Babylon 5-club
                                http://www.babcon.org/

Comment

Working...
                                X