Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rampant Irresponsible Speculation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by CRONAN
    OH MY GOD

And i STILL cant get that awful taste out of my mouth....

Colony its okay to be gay, but its NOT WISE to advertise

make it stop, PLZ make the awful images STOP
    I'm with Jan here, that was a pretty uncool response. Grow up some, please?

Comment

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY GOD

Thanks my wonderful friends of the B5 realm, Jan, Kevin, Aisling, etc...your support for me and others on here is most graciously appreciated

Two things though...what awful taste is he referring to? Did I go sleep walking and have sex with another total stranger again! And if so....I've been told I taste quite good

And Cronan, babe...if I didn't advertise...how would I ever find that special someone. Oh...only GAY people can't advertise themselves to find a partner...but straights can. My bad...and............well............too bad.

Hey....all you gay SF queens....! I'm here!

CE
      Anthony Flessas
      Writer/Producer/Director,
      SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY GOD

"not wise"? Excuse you? Who, exactly, do you think you are? If you have a problem with gays, well, too bad. If you don't like them, don't sleep with em.

And to answer the previous question ... Yes, I'm male.
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Re: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by OmahaStar
          If you don't like them, don't sleep with em.
          Oh, sure guys....like you let them sleep! <eg>

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by Jan
            Oh, sure guys....like you let them sleep! <eg>

Jan
            *snort* That's so true.

btw, are you ever on aim anymore?

Comment

In my own defense, this is, after, all the The Rampant Irresponsible Speculation Thread. As such I stand by my last post 100%.

Oh, and colony, the taste I was refering to was left over traces of a hambergur meat, milk shake, and stomach acid blend. -and the names Cronan, NOT babe. And for the love of God i dont want to know about your sleepwalking.
              CRONAN
              Confirmed User
              Last edited by CRONAN; 04-09-2004, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Good point. And, in my own defense, this is , after all the The Rampant Irresponsible Speculation Thread. As such I stand by my last post.
                So you're gay too?

Comment

Whaaat!? I never said that. And no im not adding to your duet.

Now let me find my revolver.....
                  CRONAN
                  Confirmed User
                  Last edited by CRONAN; 04-08-2004, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Whaaat!? I never said that. And no im not adding to your duet.

Now let me find my revolver.....
                    Is that what they call cocks in your neck of the woods?

Comment

ENOUGH with the disturbing referances. I swear, sometimes the only sane thing to with a sick puppy is to take it to the barn and put it down.
                      CRONAN
                      Confirmed User
                      Last edited by CRONAN; 04-09-2004, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Aaalllllright then, I think that's enough. From both of you. Too much flaming, and I mean that in both senses of the word.
                        Radhil Trebors
                        Persona Under Construction

Comment

Radhil - You say that as though it's possible to have too much flaming.

Comment

That's exactly what I said. So hush you.

For perspective from the straight side - there's a difference between a girl being crazy flirty, and talking directly about her crotch. It's the border between silly and crude. Same for, er, "flaming". You be dancin' all over that line. For everyone's comfort level, and regardless of reactionaries, take a few steps backwards.

No hatin', just need a tone-down here. Capiche?
                            Radhil
                            Part-Time Dreamer
                            Last edited by Radhil; 04-09-2004, 09:42 AM.
                            Radhil Trebors
                            Persona Under Construction

Comment

You're kidding, right? Jan talks about her crotch all the time. She even has a name for it (which I won't repeat in mixed company .. sorry, girls). I don't see a problem with it.

Comment

ENOUGH with the disturbing referances. I swear, sometimes the only sane thing to with a sick puppy is to take it to the barn and put it down.
                                I'm simply staying out of this...or I'll go off. All I ask is that you keep your hateful remarks to yourself. If you don't like gays, I don't want to hear about it. I don't slam people because of their race, creed, color, orientation...or even their religion (unless they throw it up in my face and try to tell me I'm evil in some way -- HA! That's a laugh! Since I know, I'm evil in every way )

Bottom line here is this...Cronan...keep your prejudiced comments to yourself, please.

There, I was nice. But don't expect me to act like I'm still in the closet for anyone. EVER! And here I thought most SF fans had open minds, especially B5 fans. Guess we found yet another of the few closed ones. So sad, really...I guess they didn't really even "get" B5. If they did, they could in no way still carry the views they do.

Tsk...tsk. And as for lewd references...they're all over the forums, this is nothing new. I mean just look at the last page where Shivkala talks about the title of the new project being "The Manhood of Sheridan." And no one made any lewd comments prior to the rude ones made by Cronan. One fights with the tools one has...and my comment was not even necessarily lewd unless you have a particularly dirty mind. Shame on you.

'Nough said.

CE
                                colonyearth
                                Confirmed User
                                Last edited by colonyearth; 04-09-2004, 10:53 AM.
                                Anthony Flessas
                                Writer/Producer/Director,
                                SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Working...
                                X